Top tips handed down from a retailer to a customer of what NOT to do - mainly during the Christmas period.
Jodi Picoult and Eleanor Moran Book Review Small Great Things / Too Close For Comfort Hi Guys, me again. So if any of you really know me I am particually CRAZY for books, I am always reading and if you rummage in my bag you will always find a book! There are many reasons why… Continue reading Jodi Picoult and Eleanor Moran Review
All my highlights from the past 6 months, from travelling to family and friends. Check it out.
What is GlossyBox? GlossyBox is a wonderful surprise every month with the small cost of about £13.00. GlossyBox is a subscription for all those budding females out there that have no idea what products they should be using and those that like to ''mix'' it up a little bit. GlossyBox will fill all those needs I assure you. I… Continue reading GlossyBox UK
As many may know through my social medial; I wanted as many questions chosen by you for me to answer with 100% honesty and integrity. I have picked the best ones so here is goes: What quirky habit do you have? I wouldn't really call this a ''quirky'' habit at all but more of a… Continue reading Exposed
Over 9 million American's undergo the knife a year, to enhance their natural beauty due to the negative impacts of the media and poor role models making them feel inadequate and ''ugly''. What happened to natural beauty and thriving off your personality rather than the cup size of your boobs and the size of your… Continue reading Beautiful Barbie Girl
The past couple weeks have been a massive rollercoaster. Letting it get me down? No way. It's been emotional; receiving devastating news as a family, and things not happening as expected but one thing that reassures me is that I have my family, friends and my beloved partner. Why I'm telling you this I have… Continue reading The 2 week review. 4th – 18th March 2017
Honestly, nothing ever is okay. Life comes with barriers for everyone. That's what life is...it's "shit" but those who are strong enough to over come these barriers will enjoy life more. I'm not going to "beat around the bush" it hasn't been easy at the moment. It never is for anyone but I know it's… Continue reading It’s Going To Be Okay.
Having Post Traumatic Stress Disorder doesn't always mean my life is dull and depressing, although 80% of the time it is, the remaining 20% of the time I am a happy and positive person. People have always asked me, ''How are you so positive'' or if you ask anyone that knows me personally will… Continue reading How I Achieve Happiness
This is the excerpt for your very first post.